LEARN MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
OUR/DETROIT IS AN URBAN VODKA MICRO-DISTILLERY IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN.
We are a woman-run distillery located in the Hubbard Richard neighborhood in Southwest, Detroit. We use a corn alcohol base that comes from Windsor, Canada. That base helps define Our/Detroit’s natural sweetness. Our corn alcohol base is distilled through continuous equipment that ensures a level of purity and an extremely smooth finish.
HOW TO DO IT
1. Open the botanical bag and empty its contents into the infusion filter.
2. Insert the infusion filter into your bottle of Our/Vodka. Fasten the infusion filter by closing the bottle with the cap. Leave to steep at room temperature for the suggested time.
3. Peel off the sticker & put it on the bottle.
Our/Detroit has launched a DIY infusion kit that transforms vodka into four uniquely flavored spirits. Sold with bottles of Our/Detroit , the Our/Infusion kits let users turn their vodka into a brown spirit or “gin” by steeping overnight, or into a flavored spirit in about ten minutes.
● Our/Oak Infusion– An oak flavoured botanical blend. After being infused for 8-15 hours, this will turn your vodka into a brown spirit with a taste of warm toasted oak, sweet vanilla and a hint of smoke.
● Our/Gin Spices Infusion– A juniper flavoured botanical blend. After 8-15 hours this blend will make you vodka taste like gin.
● Our/Citrus Infusion– A citrus flavoured botanical blend. After being infused for just ten minutes, this will give your vodka a taste of fresh citrus and grapefruit.
● Our/Tea Infusion– Classic Earl, a bergamot flavoured tea blend from Paper & Tea. Infuse for ten minutes and you’ll get a vodka with a strong tea body, refreshing bergamot and a hint of leather and caramel.